Facts and Contacts
PC users who need to prevent people from viewing, printing, or altering certain folders on their hard drive, external and removable drives.
Password Protect Software
Pacific Business Center
#101 - 1001 W. Broadway
Vancouver, BC V6H 4E4
Please direct all media inquiries to:
Password Protect is a free trial download available at www.password-protect-software.com/download/password-protect.exe
Volume licensing of Password Protect is available.
- Windows 98/Windows 98 Second Edition
- Windows Millennium Edition
- Windows NT 4.0 Server and Workstation SP 6.0
- Windows 2000 Server and Professional SP 1, 2, 3, 4 (listed versions also supported with no service pack)
- Windows XP Home and Professional Edition SP 1, 2 (listed versions also supported with no service pack)
- Windows 2003 Server
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
Free and registered users of Password Protect are eligible for technical support through the following options:
International – For international support, please email
Password Protect is currently offered and supported in English only.
Documentation – Password Protect's help file is available by clicking the Help button at the lower left corner of the application. Password Protect's User Manual is available online at www.password-protect-software.com/help.html.